Thursday, December 21, 2017

12/20/17...Bill put in a new faucet! He did a great job. So nice to have a faucet that works right. Tried to get parts for the old one but couldn't. Nice to have the plumbing fixed and be able to use the dishwasher again.

I am remembering my beautiful, wonderful mom today and I asked Jesus to tell her Happy Birthday for me.  I miss her every day and even more so around the holidays

Nice faucet Bill put in for me....I'm loving it!

Max on the far left playing his trombone.  Hailey in the middle playing her trumpet.  The band sounded amazing.

Hailey playing her trumpet


Max playing his trombone

Evan on the left and Jack on the right in striped shirts.  They did a great job singing

Evan in back of the girl with the red dress.  He did such a great job singing




Jack singing!  He did a great job too!

Hailey (third row from the back, 5th one back)  She did a great job singing too!



Hailey in line to say her part.  It was pretty long and she did a great job.


Me with Jack and Evan...so proud of how they sang tonight
Evan, Max, me, Jack and Hailey



I sure was happy my sweetie Isaac went with me.  He was such a good boy.  Afterward, he stayed right by me.  I sure was glad because there were so many people there.  He was amazing.


Did some shopping.  Bill worked on the sink and then put the new faucet in.  It is so nice and he did such a great job.  He had to go to the Marine Corp League and I went to see the grandkids in their school program.  It was the best program I have seen.  They sang amazing, played instruments, did recitations, all focused on the true meaning of Christmas.  The Lord was glorified and lifted up.  Absolutely loved this!  The teachers and all who worked on this did an amazing job!

No comments: