Monday, December 18, 2017

12/16/17 Got up and started food. Schaard Christmas Party today at our house

Schaard Christmas party at your house.  For some reason the pictures didn't go on in order


In a circle ready to pray for our dinner.  Isaac prayed first and prayed that the food would be good.  Gotta love that boy!

Lourdes, Pekae, Fred and Isaac


Two silly grandkids and Isaac

Peyton, Kenzie, Isaac, Vikki

Me and Hailey

Isaac, Kenzie and me

Kenzie and me

Isaac and me

Jacob and me

Isaac and Peyton

Fred and Bill

Me and Debbie

Me and Max

Bill, me and Jared in our red flannels

Ma and Mocha

Fred and Vikki

Vikki and Tom

Fred, Debbie and Bill


Pekae, Fred and Lourdes


Peyton, Rody and Isaac

Everyone listening to Bill read the Christmas Story 

Ann, Peyton and Debbie

Debbie and Fred

Hailey and Debbie

Isaac, Max, Jacob, Adam, Evan, Peton, Eli, Jack and Hailey with Aunt Debbie .  They are holding the ornaments she gave them. 


Hailey, Pekae, Fred,, Max, Shanie....the December Birthday Buddies

Debbie and Vikki

Jacob an Adam

Fred and Matthew

Amanda, Tom, Steve, Shani, Lourdes, Fred and Matthew

Ashton, Fred, Jim, Denise, and Bill

Ann, Debbie, Vikki, Jared, Kim, Rody, Bruce and Melissa

Eli, Adam, Jack, Hailey, Evan, Jacob, Isaac and Peyton eating in the basement

My techie grandkids....Max, Eli, Adam, Jack

Isaac and Peyton eating some snacks

Peyton, Adam, Eli and Max

Kenzie and Hailey


Kenzie and her mom

Kenzie and Isaac

Kenzie and her Papa

Kenzie, Peyton, Vikki, Isaac and Rody


Jacob, Kenzie, and Peyton...Jacob has passed Kenzie  and is taller.

Silly Kenzie and Max

Kenzie and Max

Kenzie and Max

Kenzie and Peyton

Me, Kenzie and Vikki

Jack, Adam, Peyton, Hailey, Kenzie, Isaac, Jacob, Evan, Max and Eli


Nana joined the grandkids in the picture

Peyton, Kenzie and Isaac

Vikki and Max

Some pictures of Bill's brother Fred and wife's, new home in Oregon.  They will move there in 3 years when he retires.







Got up at 5 and got the stuffing made, the turkey in, and the ham going.  Took my shower and then worked on putting snacks etc out.  No dishwasher working today!  Bummer!  I got most of the food in crock pots so we don't have to work so much when everyone is here.  Vikki came early to help and was really as huge blessing.  I mashed the potatoes and got them in crock pots and then Bill cut the turkey and we put it in the over to stay warm.  Everyone started coming and when Debbie, Tom and the kids got here we ate.  I went last so didn't notice that the ham wasn't out and the gravy wasn't out.  Everyone had a good laugh and wondered what was coming next ha ha.  Next time I will at least get in line first to just look and make sure I haven't forgotten anything.  Bill came and gave me a hug and told me I did a great job.  What a sweetie!
The girls were a great help.  Kimmy and Vikki let me sit and visit while they did all the clearing of the table and did the dishes for me.  What sweethearts.  They were cute.  They couldn't get to where the silverware went without asking people to move, so they put it in the dishwasher which had just had a cycle run in the morning when we noticed it leaking in the basement.  Great thinkers.  After everyone left they put it away for me.  The kids were all so good and had lots of fun. !  When just Debbie and her family were left here and the girls and their families, Vikki and I made Cappicino's in my new coffee bar for everyone.  They all love them.  I forgot to heat the milk for Debbie's so Vikki had to heat hers after she tried it and it was cold.  What a great day and wonderful family!


No comments: