Saturday, November 2, 2019

11/2/19...Happy Birthday to Nephew Matthew, Wyatt got into some candy, Went to Eli's soccer game, Hailey hit a deer when driving on 675 Went to Bill's Eagle scout presentation

Adam and Jacob at Eli's game
Eli was on the move and did great...he runs so fast


He was pretty happy when he got a medal and a nice note from his coach

Eli with his medal

Hailey right after she hit the deer in Bruce's Honda

Deer....it was a 6 point...his antlers got knocked off


Bill doing the presentation of the Eagle award to Derrick

Bill, Derrick, and Pat (my newly found cousin)
I headed to Midland at 9:00.  I thought Eli's game was at 10.  It didn't start until 11:30.  I went to Target and Kohl's.  Kimmy called while I was in Kohl's.  She thought I would still be at home and wanted me to bring peroxide for Wyatt.  I went back to Target and got some for her.  Headed for Eli's game.  It was cool, but the sun came out while we were there.  Eli played great.  I love watching how fast he runs and how he goes after the ball.  Adam was walking (getting lots of steps) when I got there.  Jacob was listening to his music.  I teased Adam when he got back and asked me how many steps I had.  He proceeded to tell me how many he had which was lots more than me.  Adam saw on his fitbit, that Melissa sent a text saying they had hit a deer.  I looked on my phone and saw the pictures she sent.  I was so happy and thankful they were all ok, and that Hailey did such a great job driving when going through this.  She was working on getting her driving hours she needs and was driving to her friend, Mia's, birthday party in Cass City.  They wanted me to come pick them up.  I was way in Midland, so I called Bill because I knew he was closer and could get there fast.  I talked to Melissa several times.  Kept thanking God for protecting them from getting hurt (the air bags didn't even go off).  Melissa put Evan's booster seat in for him, even though he can ride without it and does on short trips.  Where it was a long trip she wanted him in it.
Praise God the deer didn't go through that window.  So many things to praise God for.  Praying for Bruce's car to be able to be fixed now and to see God's great provision.  He is always faithful.  I went to Melissa's when I got home and got my hugs.  I was in tears, I was so thankful they are all ok.  Bruce was taking Hailey to the birthday party and asked if she still wanted to drive.  She said yes, but I don't know if she did or not.  I brought some more laundry to do for them.  I'm so glad I can help in a small way at least.  I was going to go to Adam's soccer game, but it started raining so didn't.  Went with Bill to Ames Methodist Church to the Eagle Scout Ceremony.  It was very nice.  Bill and Pat Fehn (my Grandpa Johnny's nephew) presented the Eagle Award.  We ate a delicious meal in the fellowship hall afterward.  


No comments: