Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thursday, 11/7/19, Picked Royce Grandkids up from school, went to Jack's basketball game, officer's meeting

Snow in the morning




Nice fire going on this cold day

Jack, Evan and Max after I dropped them off at home

Our tree is a little more yellow today

Made applesauce and put apples in the freezer for pies

I sat in the backseat with Max and Evan on the way to Jack's game

Jack #2 going for the ball


The ground was white this morning, about 1 1/2 inches of snow.  It was beautiful outside.  I got ready, ate and did my devotions, then Melissa called to remind me to pick the boys up at 11:30 since they have a half day of school.  I was glad to get the reminder since my phone hadn’t reminded me yet.  I picked them up and treated them to shakes and hamburgers at McDonalds.  They were so happy!  I took a Frappe and hamburger to Melissa when I dropped the boys off.  She was happy too.  I came home and did a half bushel of apples.  Put some in the freezer and made applesauce out of the rest.  Bill said it was delicious applesauce.  I used my new attachment to my Kitchen Aid Mixer and it worked great.  I sent Kimmy a video since she has the same attachment.  We talked on the phone while I was doing apples.  She sent me a picture of their sub floor down and it looks great.  They are amazing and are such hard workers.  Vikki called and I talked to her for a while too.  Bill and I ate round steak and mashed potatoes, and then I went to pick Melissa, Max and Evan up.  We spent some time here, and then Bill drove us all to Jack’s basketball game.  Bruce had paid for all of us ahead of time which was so sweet of him.  Vikki and the twins came too and he paid for them too.  We all had fun watching Jack play.  He sure runs fast.  Did great at passing the ball.  Melissa and Bruce had to go for conferences for the boys during the game.  When the game was over, Bill and I headed to our officer’s meeting at Bill and Sabrina’s house.  We had a really good meeting.  Such a great group of people.

No comments: