Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thurs.,11/14/19...We went to Skorupski Funeral Home, Kimmy and Boys came over, Vikki and twins came over, Marie and Roy Came over

Peyton, Isaac, Eli, Adam, and Jacob


Isaac, Eli, Adam, and Jacob
Me, Papa and Eli with his Action Bible

We went to the funeral home to get information regarding setting up to be buried in Great Lakes National Cemetery.  They sent us home with lots of information to read.  When I got home, Kimmy called and said the boys had a half day of school and wanted to come over.  I was so happy.  I told her Marie and Roy were stopping after her dr. appt. and were having lunch here.  Kimmy said she didn't want to come and interrupt our visit, but I knew Marie and Roy wouldn't mind, and I really wanted them to come.  I was so happy when they did.  I made pizza for the boys, because I knew they would be hungry before 3 when we were going to eat.  Eli played a lot of songs on his recorder.  He sure plays it good.  Loved listening to him.  We watched some Christian singers on TV and I always love hearing Kimmy's boys sing.  Vikki called and she wanted to come over too.  Happy to have girls and grand kiddos here.  Marie and Roy were happy to see them and visit with them too.  Eli played his recorder for them too, and everybody clapped.  We ate lunch and then Kimmy and Vikki made me sit and visit with Marie and Roy while they cleaned up for me.  They are such huge blessings.  We gave Eli his Action Bible.  He is at a great age to read it.  He was really happy to get it.  Everybody left, and Bill and I went to our Faith Rider's Meeting.  It was at Bytes where the old Texan was.  This was our first time there for our meeting.  They weren't ready for us, the room was as cold as it was outside, but they turned the heat on and it warmed up quickly.  They only had 3 people working in the whole place.  Originally they told us they would have extra workers, but they forgot we were coming.  The one girl waiting on us (the only waitress) was working her first day.   We got breakfast thinking that would be safe to have and we weren't very hungry.  They brought my eggs with mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top of them.  Bill quickly told the waitress he didn't want cheese on his.  We didn't like the food at all.  After the meeting, we went with Kevin and Vicki to Mooneys for ice cream.  They lady who owns it, has a child that goes to school with Peyton and Isaac.  I started talking to her and noticed she had a cross on.  I asked her if she was a Christian and she said yes.  She started telling me some things to pray for for their business.  She was really nice and I was happy to pray.

No comments: