Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wed., 11/6/19..Cleaned freezer out, Hailey and Celeste went to Youth Group,Taught my kids class at church


Put the head on the turkey and the feathers in and then it started snowing...should have made it a jacket ha ha

Pretty with snow falling on my rosebushes


Love how you can see bi snowflakes falling in this picture

Here is a fine snowman that Eli made....I asked him if he made that snow kitty too

I absolutely love this picture
Cleaned the freezer out upstairs today.  Made round steak and gravy in the crockpot.  It snowed and was pretty cold out for this time of year.  The snow was pretty coming down.  Went and picked up Kenzie's birthday present at Michaels.  Eli had Kimmy send me pictures of the snowman he made. Hailey and Celeste went to Youth Group at New Life.  The Youth Leader at Bethlehem left, so Hailey wanted to try our Youth Group.  Taught my class at church.  My K-1 kids were a little noisy tonight, but they were good and we had lots of fun.  The fifth grade were serving the snacks tonight, and when Jacob, one of my former students came in, he told me he missed me and wished he was still in my class.  He was so sweet.  He was a really great kid in class.   I miss having him.  One of the kids in my class wanted prayer because he had a nightmare last night, so I asked if anyone wanted to pray for him.  A boy did, and prayed a really nice prayer. Then he told me that was his first time praying for someone like that.  So proud of these kids.  It was a snowy mix on my way home.  Happy to be home in my warm cozy house with Bill.  Melissa said Hailey loved Youth Group and our new leaders.  She had fun talking to everyone, and said she wanted to keep going and would go by herself if Celeste can't go. I am so happy that she likes it.

No comments: