Friday, November 1, 2019

11/1/19...Went to the Music Extravaganza at Hailey's school, Went to Turkey Roost


Hailey back seated row, in front of green shirt guy
Hailey seated second row with no one in front of her
Adam with his new fitbit band

I got to Melissa's at 10:30 a.m.  Drove Hailey, Brooklyn, and Breanna to school, then Melissa and I went to Tim Horton's and had donuts and a Mocha/French Vanilla Capp.  We visited there until time to go to the school and drive Max and four friends to The Music Extravaganza at Valley.  Hailey did great in symphonic band and golden voice choir.  They all sounded amazing.  We took Max and his friends back to school and then went back and picked Hailey up and took her home.  I left and came home and got ready. Charlie and Sue picked us up and took us to the Turkey Roost for their yummy perch.  It was the best ever!  We came back to our house and played four games of Euchre.  The guys won all four.  We didn't get good cards at all.  We had a nice surprise while we were playing.  Hailey and Bruce came over.  She's getting driving course in.  They brought me a batch of laundry to dry.  I was so happy to see them.  Another surprise....Adam called me to see how many steps I got and tell me how many he had.   Now I have him beating me in steps too.  I dried the laundry and folded it.  Put the basket of laundry on the table for Bill to take in the morning and drop off when he takes a load of brush to dump.   He goes by Melissa's subdivision on his way home.  


No comments: