Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday, 11/15/19, Went to Melissa's, Went to Nori's, Visited Linda


Cute Eli in his new chair
Cute Adam on the new floor
Cute Jacob in front of another new chair
Wyatt and Kimmy and Jared's chairs


I love this picture of Jacob and Adam in their new chairs!  

Beautiful Utility Room
Kimmy and Jared did an amazing job on their floor, trim, window trim, cupboards and it all looks amazing.  They have worked so hard and sure deserve to relax in those nice new Lazy Boys!!!
I went to Melissa's and we went to get her blood test.  When we left, Vikki called and shared how Jack wanted her to play a song.  She reminded him of when he prayed when he was little for Bless the Lord Oh My Soul to come on the radio and it did.  He prayed for the song he wanted this time, which was an older song, and it was the next one that came on the radio on KLOVE.  It sure was a God moment and the kids were so happy and excited about God answering Jack's prayer.  Vikki, Melissa and I were sure touched by it.  Melissa and I went to Nori's Restaurant for breakfast.  It just opened Tuesday, and I wanted to check it out for our Faith Riders Chapter to see if they had a back room we could use to meet in.  They didn't, but breakfast was great and Melissa and I had so much fun talking.  I stayed at Melissa's for a while, and then came home.  Later I went to visit Linda Magnus.  She hasn't been feeling well for quite a while and may need back surgery.  Bill and I ate our take home spaghetti from the other night for dinner.  Talked to Kimmy for a while. Bill and I played 3-13.  I was loosing the first 6 hands really bad.  Melissa called and I put her on speaker.  While she was talking to me I won the rest of the games and beat him. She can call me anytime I'm playing ha ha.  

No comments: