Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday, 11/5/19...Went to our breakfast, Had small group


Today's picture

Picture from last year on 11/2

Our big maple tree is usually bright yellow by this time.  It looks like the weather has given us a change in color this year.  Miss it being bright yellow.


Woke up and the kernel burner was out and a message was on it.  It needed cleaning.  Went to our breakfast.  On the way, I saw the eagle out on Midland Rd.  It looked so beautiful sitting in the tree and was nice and close.  Got to Sullivan's and it was funny because Sue brought a birthday card for all of us to sign for Louise, Gayla brought get well card for Louise, and I brought a sympathy card for our waitress Jenny for all of us to sign.  Guess it was card day!  Went to Aldi's and Sally Hansen's after breakfast.  Came home and cleaned out and vacuumed the kernel burner while Bill cut the grass and picked up leaves.  He was pretty cold out there with the wind blowing so hard.  Temp was in low 40's, with no sunshine.  I had a lot of soot on my hands after the big cleaning job.  It always looks very nice after cleaning it though. Cleaned the house.  Got a short rest time in.  Had small group.  Everyone was here tonight and it was a really good message.  Lots of discussion and also very good food Scott brought for our snack.  Got on my phone after everyone left and there was a cute video of Eli playing Amazing Grace on his recorder in my messages.  He wanted Kimmy to send it to me.  I sure loved seeing it.  He played it so good and it's such a great song.  Made my day!  Talked to Melissa and Kimmy on the phone.



No comments: