Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wed.,11/13/19...Bill took truck in for recall, Renewed Sams Club Membership, Went to Olive Garden

Cute picture of Max's class on World Kindness Day
Max is right in the middle, Luke is between him and Jacob Mulder
This was my handsome date tonight
The kernel burner went out early this morning, because it ran out of pellets. It was 65 in the house.   I thought there was enough in it last night, but I was wrong.  Couldn't get it to start up again, so turned the furnace on. Bill took his truck in for a recall to Garber.  I picked him up as it was going to take 2 hours.  We went to Sam's Club and renewed our membership.  We walked around the whole store. When we got done, he only had a half hour before the truck was supposed to be done.  It was already done when we got there.  I went to Jack's to get some finch food and meet.  Stopped at Ollie's and got something to go with Peyton's Christmas present and something to go with Vikki's, plus some toys for Operation Christmas child shoe boxes I have.  Stopped at church and picked up Rody's Christmas present.  Love getting some early shopping done.  Vacuumed the fireplace insert out and the fire started right up. Yay!  Turned the furnace off right away.  Talked to Melissa for a while.  Love that sweet girl!  Talked to Vikki for a while too. She and Peyton are watching Anne of Green Gables.  Peyton wants Anne for her best friend because she likes how much she talks. ha ha.  She cried during the part where Matthew died, so she takes right after us....sensitive heart.  Bill and I went to Olive Garden because I had a coupon on my phone for buy two entrees and get two free to take home.  Great deal!  We were super full when we left.  I couldn't eat all of mine so got a to go box.  Our waitress was nice and brought out extra bread sticks to take home.  We went to Gander Mountain afterward because everything was 80% off.  We only got a couple of paint brushes to clean the fireplace, but had fun walking around.  Not a whole lot left there.  Came home and watched the news I had taped.  Did laundry.

No comments: