Saturday, November 16, 2019

Sat.,11/16/19, Picked Peyton up for Nana time.


Peyton helped fill shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child

Evan and Peyton playing at Burger King


Evan and Peyton

Evan loved how his hair stood up when came down the slide

Peyton with the dog she picked out of the surprise box I used to take to my class at church

Peyton with boxes packed and ready to go

I went to the post office to mail a book to Maria in Traverse City.  It was a story of some of her family members.  She was happy I was going to send it to her.  Vikki dropped Peyton off for "NanaTime".  We packed shoe boxes.  She was a great help and so much fun.  She wanted to eat at Burger King because she likes their play area.  She wanted me to have Evan come too so she would have someone to play with.  We sat by the play area.  We prayed before we ate, and the lady behind us who was the only other person in the room said Amen and told us she agreed with our prayer.  She was so sweet.  Evan and Peyton had lots of fun playing together.  We took Evan home, and then when we got back to my house, she drew pictures and wrote notes to go in the shoe boxes.  We watched Ice Princess and then I took Peyton home.  Bill picked up wood pellets at Home Depot.  They were on sale, and he got his military discount, plus gets another 11% off.  He had it all unloaded by the time I got home from taking Peyton home.

No comments: