Sunday, November 3, 2019

11/3/19....10 years since my dad passed away...sure do miss him tons...Isaac got baptized today and Vikki became a member of our church! Great day celebrating God's goodness!


Aunt Debbie, Isaac and Matthew
Matthew, Bill and Debbie
Papa baptizing Isaac




Aunt Ann, Isaac and Grammy
Vikki becoming a member
Vikki and Isaac with their certificates

Isaac, Jack, Evan and Peyton at G's
Melissa, Vikki, Me, Isaac, Jack,  Evan, Peyton, Bill, Rody and Bruce at G's
Evan, Peyton, Papa, Rody, Bruce, Melissa, Vikki, me, Isaac and Jack



Rody, Isaac, Peyton and Vikki
Papa Bill, Isaac and me

Aunt Missy, Isaac and Uncle Bruce
Peyton and Uncle Bruce
Vershon and Isaac
Isaac after he opened his Action Bible from Bill and I


Evan, Jack and Isaac

                                                                     Lucy and Jack

We went to church and Vikki and I saved 18 chairs for our family coming to Isaac’s baptism.    Isaac got baptized and so did Melissa B., Scott and Lisa from our small group.  Some kids I used to have in my class that I love got baptized too.  Katelynn, Jaxon and Samuel.  What a great day.  Bill got to baptize another grandchild which is always so special to us.  Vikki became a member after 22 years of going here.  So happy she did!  
We have so much to be thankful for.  Debbie and Matthew,  Ann, Vershon and Rody’s mom all came, and Melissa and her family.  Vikki, Rody, Peyton, Isaac, Melissa, Bruce, Jack and Evan came with us to G’s after church.  We called Kimmy to invite them, but the had just picked up pizza.  They wanted to work on their kitchen floor too....Tearing out the old so they can put in the new flooring. Vikki and Isaac came over and brought Evan and Jack for me to watch while Melissa, Bruce, Max and some kids from school go to BayShore.  We gave Isaac his picture Bible for his baptism.  He loved it.  Jack, Evan and Isaac has fun playing basketball for a while.  Then isaac came in and Jack and Evan played on the kids car.  Vikki and Isaac left, and the two boys watched Homeward Bound 2. We laughed so much.  The ate some M&M’s while they watched it. Isaac called and he had read 30 pages at home already.  Wow, he’s doing just what the other grandkids did.  I took Jack and Evan to their house and tucked Evan in bed. Jack worked on his homework.
What a wonderful day.  Many wonderful memories of my amazing dad came to mind.  I miss him so much and am thankful I will see him again one day!

No comments: