Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday,11/11/19...Happy Birthday to Mykenzie, Happy Veteran's Day to Bill and All Veterans

Happy Birthday My Kenzie....I love you so much!


Bill...my favorite veteran and my hero

Charlie, Bill, Isaac and Peyton at the kids school


All the kids at school with their family members who are veterans (Charlie in the middle with Isaac in red, Bill next to him in red with Peyton)  I love this picture!
Bill having his free baby cone at Mooneys....doesn't look like a baby could eat it.
I had a half baby cone and it was big too

It was snowing hard when I woke up.  We already had almost an inch.  I talked to Vikki and she was late getting the kids to school because it was so slippery out.  I told Bill right away, because Bill and Charlie were going to Peyton and Isaac's school for Veteran's Day and I wanted him to leave early enough.  Peyton and Isaac were very excited for them to come.  The kids all sang 3 nice songs to the Veterans.  Isaac was excited because they sang "God Bless America".  Bill and Charlie went to Bob Evan's for their free breakfast after that.  Bill picked up 4 free pizza meals and bottles of Pepsi from the different Little Caesars.  He also picked up another from Freeland and they gave him a free large there.  We took pizza to Bruce, Melissa and the Kids.  Max was so happy, he called papa to thank him. Bill was supposed to take Max to basketball practice, but it was cancelled because of the snow storm.  Bruce's board of directors meeting was cancelled because of the storm too.  Bill and I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond.  He got 25% of his whole purchase price.  We got Kimmy's Christmas present, and got me a new roaster because mine is so old and doesn't even was up good anymore.  We went to Kohls too, but didn't get anything there. We went to Harvey's with Charlie and Sue so the guys could get their free meal for Veterans Day.  Bill had steak and Charlie had whitefish.  Sue and I did the 2/$25 meal.  I got smothered chicken and she got chicken strips.  Mine was delicious.  Bill's steak tasted funny and the manager came and asked how things were.  Bill mentioned the steak (I tasted it too and it was yucky).  The manager was very nice and brought another steak out to him that was delicious, even though Bill told him not to.  Very good service there. Charlie and Sue bought my meal because she didn't get to take me out for my birthday.  They wouldn't take no for an answer.  They are such great friends.  We stopped at Mooney's on our way home.  We were the only ones there.  They guy serving us had been at the kids school with Bill this morning.  He has a 2nd grader too.  We enjoyed our ice cream cones and then headed home.  We were happy to relax.

No comments: