Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday, 2/3/2020, Eva had her two boy lambs, Kimmy and Wyatt came to spend the day with the boys, Bill and I

Eva had twin boys today


Eli, Jacob and Adam relaxing at Nana and Papa's the day after the Super Bowl
Jacob, Kimmy and I played Ticket to Ride.  Kimmy did her best ever and won the game!  Her trains are the red one.  She evidently doesn't remember me saying you can't put trains on a different color other than your train color.  Ha Ha...Private joke....you had to be there to get it.
Jacob and Adam measuring who is taller.  It's getting pretty close!
Wyatt....Outside on the front porch
Love my Wyatt!  What a happy dog!

I got up, and shortly after Eli came downstairs.  Adam was next.  They ate breakfast and then Jacob came down.  He wasn't hungry.  We listened to some worship music and then went in and watched old TV shows in the family room.  Watched Father Knows Best, Dennis the Menace, and Hazel.
Kimmy posted that Eva had her lambs, so we knew it would take her a while to come.  She came during Hazel.  We finished watching it, ate pizza for lunch, and then played Ticket to Ride.  The boys helped Bill pick up sticks outside, and then he took them to Tim Horton's.  Kimmy and I played Ticket to Ride.  She is trying to give me lots of practice,  because I sure need it.  I don't know if I am ever going to win this game.  Adam and Jacob played Mario and had fun together.  Kimmy and I had fun watching them.  We ate lots of left over snacks from yesterday.  Kimmy and I sat outside on the porch for a while before they had to leave.  So nice out....sunny and in the 40's.  
They left, after making sure everything was clean, which is what they always do.  Such a fun relaxing day.  

No comments: