Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday, 2/21/2020...Took Missy to therapy, Walked through Penney's, Ate lunch at Melissa's, Picked Royce Grandkids up,

Jack second from the right...first time skiing

Evan
Made pizza on the air roasting setting tonight....delicious
Bill's boring no cheese pizza

Bill beat me by 20 points tonight...we were both negative and it was close until the last few hands
My beautiful Kenzie

Kenzie and Katniss

Got to Melissa's by 8:30 as she had therapy early.  I came home and prayed and did my Bible reading and study.  Before I picked Melissa up, I went to Aldi's and then to Penney's to walk around.  After I picked Melissa up, we picked up burgers from Tony's and ate them at her house.  I came home and read on my book some, then went to pick Evan up from school.  Stopped at Vikki's for a minute and then took Evan home.  I met Bill at Kroger's and he filled both of our vehicles with gas.  We got a dollar off 35 gallons so that was nice.  I went to pick Hailey up.  Brianna came with us to because they had Pep Band later.  I made the pizza recipe in the Foodi book.  It turned our really good and only took 12 minutes to bake.  Preheat time for it is only like 45 seconds.  We watched the news, Jeopardy, and Wheel of fortune and then played 3-13.  He was the big winner.  We sure had fun.  Read more on my book.

No comments: