Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Monday, 2/24/2020...Went to Kimmy's and had a great time. Had Nana Time with the boys at McDonalds


 Sheep and lambs in the field
Frannie's twin girls

Anna and her new baby...just born right before I got there
Adam, Eli and Jacob ready to eat at McDonalds
Jared and Adam at McDonalds
Eli and Jared
Jared and Jacob arm wrestling.....Jared won, but it took a while.

Adam and Eli watching
Eli playing the clarinet for me.  He did great even thought it had a broken reed


Went to Kimmy's and hung out with her.  She was just coming from the barn.  A lamb was just born.  I went back out with her and she had me help her.  I held the momma sheep, while she pumped colostrum to give to her baby.  She put a tube in and then I used the syringe to put it down the tube.  Kimmy had me fill the syringe with the rest of the colostrum and I accidentally pulled the end out too far and got squirted with the colostrum.  Kimmy had a good laugh.  Kimmy tried to teach the lamb how to nurse herself.  We went in the house after that.  Her new refrigerator looks great.  Her house looked amazing.  They worked so hard and it is so beautiful now. We visited and drank our coffee.  We picked the boys up from school when they got out, and went to McDonalds.  Jacob showed us how to order on the screen.   We ate and had fun with the light up table.  Jared came when he got out of work and had a hot fudge sundae.  Adam drove with Jared, and the rest of us went with Kimmy.  We stopped at Kohl's and then went to Kimmy's.  Eli played the clarinet for me.  Jacob has been teaching him how to play.  He did great, even though the clarinet had a broken reed.  Another talented musician in the family!  What a fun day it was!  

No comments: