Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tues., 2/4/2020...Went to breakfast at Sullivans, Picked up Peyton and Isaac, Had Small Group, Watched the State of the Union Address

Peyton with her McFlurry

Isaac with his McFlurry

We went to Sullivans for our breakfast.  We had a nice devotion, good fellowship, great food and lots of good prayer.  Came home and got the house cleaned.  Vikki wasn't feeling good, so I told her I would pick up Peyton and Isaac.  I haven't picked them up since they've been in second grade, so I was waiting at the wrong door. A nice teacher, who said I looked familiar, came out and told me where I could pick them up.   We decided on our way to their house that it should be McFlurry Day.  They both wanted Reeses Pieces in theirs.  When we left their school, they asked if we could go buy the big house that is being built.  Vikki had told me about how much they loved watching it be built.  Isaac started giving me directions to get there, and then when he didn't know which road to turn on, Peyton would tell me.  They went back and forth and got me right to the house.  It is huge!!!  The joy of twins and how they help one another.  We got their McFlurries.  They were happy and very polite, saying thank you right away.  They were pretty excited to see a big crane working on the McDonald sign.  They both told me three things about their day at school.  Such sweeties!  We had a great small group tonight.  What wonderful friends.  Many great testimonies shared of lives being touched.  We watched the State of the Union Address.  President Trump did an amazing job. We need to Make America Great Again!


No comments: