Friday, February 14, 2020

Friday, 2/14/2020..Happy Birthday to Jared, .Happy Valentine's Day....Went to Veterans Valentine Dinner and Dance


My sweetheart Bill really blessed me today.  Roses, an Edible Arrangement, My favorite Forest River Earrings, and a beautiful pop up card.  Cupcake is mine I picked up at the Patisserie when I got a cupcake for Bill haha.  I couldn't resist and it was delicious!
Adam, Jared, Eli and Jacob celebrating Jared's Birthday with a traditional heart shaped cake Kimmy made.  Happy Birthday Jared!  What a great son in law you are!  We are blessed to have you as part of our family
Jack's Valentine's Card Box is so cute and sure shows his personality.  He loves sports!
Evan wanted his mom to message me and show me his cute heart he made.  It's so beautiful and he is so talented at making things!
Peyton and Isaac were so happy with all the cards they got today!  Love this adorable picture of them with their cute card boxes
Kitty and Kenny 
Charlie standing when the Navy Veterans were honored and the Navy Song was sang
Bill, me, Tom and Debbie

Bill, James, and all the Marines standing and being honored, singing the Marine Corp. Hymn

Bill and James

My best friend in grades 9-12, Carol and her husband Jerry.  

James and Sue doing the twist....I took a video but can't put it on my blog
Me and Debbie...I had so much fun with her
Debbie and Bill

Bill went to meet Rich for coffee.  Melissa had to be at therapy at 9 this morning instead of 10, so I got to her house early.  It was only 7 degrees out.  Burr!  Dropped her off and then went to Kroger to get a couple gift cards to put in Bill's Valentine's Card and also some groceries.  Came home and got his card ready and put it on the cupboard.  Picked Melissa up and we went to the Patisserie so she could pick out a couple of yummy things for Bruce for Valentines.  I got us and Bill each a cupcake!
The most delicious cupcake I have ever eaten.  It was chocolate with yummy strawberry filling and a strawberry on top...with chocolate pieces.  When I got home, Bill was in the basement on the treadmill.  He liked his card and gift cards to Tim Horton's and I Hop and I loved my roses, edible arrangement, beautiful earrings and beautiful pop up card with a sweet message he wrote on the back of it.  We had to be to Horizon's at 3:30 because Bill had to help with some stuff.  Dinner started at 5. We had chicken, potatoes and yummy veggies and also bread.  It was delicious, but dessert was most delicious.  It was as delicious as my cupcake and also came from the Patisserie.  Chuck, Sue and James sat with us.  After dinner, we danced and then went to the photo booth and had pictures taken.
Dorothy and I fast danced with James which gave me extra steps so I beat Bill!  It was such a fun night with family and friends.  I talked to Kimmy when I got home which I loved.

No comments: