Saturday, February 1, 2020

Sat., 2/1/2020...Met at Vicki and Kevins at 10:30, Went to Levi's for Breakfast, then to Lansing


After I was done dipping strawberries in chocolate this morning,  I made myself this treat
Ziggy and the chaplain he chose to share about being a chaplain

Bill Smith, Sabrina, Cheryl, Elaine, me, Bill, Vicki and Kevin
After Kevin shared about being a Road Captain, Bill and Kevin answered questions people had

Adam texted me.  He wanted to see if they could spend the night tonight so Max could spend the night too.  Love that these cousins are so close.  I told him I would love it if he could work it out since I was going to be gone until 7.  We went to Kevin and Vicki's house at 10:30 as they were driving us to Lansing for our CMA Leadership Conference.  We stopped at Levi's and had breakfast together.  Got to the church in Lansing at 1:30.  128 people there!  Great turnout.  They asked Bill and I to go up front and lead the pledges and read the CMA mottos.  We listened to people share about each officer job in the Local chapter.  It was very interesting.  Bill had asked Kevin to speak on being a road captain and Kevin did an amazing job. Bill helped answer questions afterward.  Kimmy called and we decided it would be too much to try to have the boys spend the night tonight where it was so late and it looked like it could get foggy.  Found out Max has a basketball tournament tomorrow from Melissa too.  We got home around 7.  Isaac's team won their game today too.  Can't wait to go see him play next Sat.  Vikki found some nice lounge chairs for on the deck on Facebook.  She met me at Melissa's, and we went to look at them.It was only a couple of minutes from Melissa's house.  They were really nice, so I bought them. I had the truck so the guy helped load them in for us.  Bill helped me unload them when we got home.  I made ham rollups for tomorrow while he brought the table in and emptied all the garbages.  
I'm waiting to do the rest tomorrow.  It's been a long day, so I am decided to relax for a while before going to bed.

No comments: