Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wed., 2/19/2020, Took Missy to therapy, Went to Sams Club, Went to Harveys with Melissa, Picked Royce grandkids up from school

Nice lunch at Harvey's with this sweet daughter

Found these adjustable roller blades at Sam's Club for $14.  
Max
Evan trying to get Abby to do her tricks
Hailey with her Starbucks Drink
After I dropped Melissa off at therapy, I went to Sam's Club and got a big bag of walnuts and some Shea Shampoo that was on sale.  I walked the whole store to get some fun steps in.  Came home and did some things around the house. Watched the news and then went to get Melissa.  She played ping pong at therapy today.  Sounds like a fun place to me.  She's going to be able to beat Bill and Jared real soon I think.  We went and used an old gift card I had for Harvey's and had mac and cheese.  I had a half Ruben sandwich with it and she had potato soup.  We had a nice time visiting too.  We went to Sam's Club afterward, and I picked up a pair of roller blades up for Jack and Evan to use at the roller rink.  They adjust up to 4 different sizes so should last them a while.  It won't take long and they will pay for themselves at the roller rink.  Peyton and Isaac have skates like them and do great there.  I took Melissa home so she could rest.  I picked the boys up from school.  When we got back to Melissa's, the boys were happy to see the roller blades.  They said, we will just use these at the Roller Rink, not around here, so they stay nice.  So cute.  They wanted to hold them for the picture.  I spent some time there, and then went to pick Hailey up.  We went to Starbuck's and got drinks with another gift card Bill had given me.  Bill went to the Marine Corp. League meeting.  I watched a movie and updated the CMA website I keep up.  Watched the debate! Not very impressed. They sure pointed out each others bad points.  A house divided will not stand the Bible says.  

No comments: