Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wed.,2/12/2020, Went to Melissa's, Walked on treadmill, Used Air roaster and Air fryer, Taught K-1 kids at church

Chicken breasts I cooked on air roast setting and fried potatoes I made on air fry setting.
Chicken took 25 minutes and potatoes 12 minutes....Tasted delicious...didn't remember to take a picture until we were finished eating so only got the left overs


Isaac's cute I phone Valentine Box


Peyton's cute Kitty Valentine Box





Went to Melissa's in the morning and visited for a few minutes, then took her to therapy.  She sure is looking great when she walks in without the cane now.  They are always happy to see her and so are the other patients there.  She always makes friends wherever she goes.  I came home and watched videos on my Ninja Foodi to learn how to use it.  Bill wanted me to make him some toast after I showed him the video of the lady making toast.  It turned out good, but she said set the darkness on 4 and we will set it on 3 next time.  I went to pick up Melissa, and then we went to have lunch at the Olive Garden.  It was 1:15 and the place was packed worse than on a Sunday at Noon.  We waited for a little while than got to sit at a table.  Didn't bother waiting for a booth.  We both had the lunch spaghetti special.  It was delicious. Melissa showed me her phone cover and it is beautiful.  I definitely have to get the kind the girls have because mine is so heavy and thick.  I came home and Bill had the new plug for the treadmill all put in.  He walked on it, and while the food was cooking I walked some on it.  Tomorrow I will do 2 miles.  I went to teach my kiddos at church after we ate.  It was a fun class with lots of fun activities and games.  My kids pray so good when it's prayer time.  When I got home, I asked Bill if he walked on the treadmill, and he said he walked two miles.  I am so happy to have him walking again.  Peyton, Isaac and Vikki made the cutest Valentine's boxes and they definitely go with their personalities.  So cute!



No comments: