Saturday, February 15, 2020

Sat.,12/15/2020, Went to Jack's and Isaac's basketball games, Went to Wes and Gayla's



Jack #3 Playing Basketball
Evan

Evan and me
Me, Jack and Papa
Papa giving Jack some after game advice

My edible arrangement sure is yummy

My pretty Peyton

Isaac playing his game
Isaac #7

Papa, Isaac and me
Max and his team took 1st in Silver
Way to go team!

Such a cute picture of Eli...I borrowed it from Kimmy's blog
Joel

We went to Jack's basketball game.  We sat with Melissa, Bruce and Evan.  Jack sure has improved and is a real good player and really fast.  We loved watching his game.  Loved getting our hugs from the boys too.  We left and went to Hallmark to exchange the earrings dad got me for Valentine's.  I don't have much that matches the other ones, so we got silver and grey earrings instead. They are really pretty.  We went to Isaac's game next.  He sure is fast and has improved so much too.  He was so sweet and thanked us for coming to watch him.  Loved getting our hugs from him and Peyton too. 
We came home and relaxed for a while before heading to Wes and Gayla's to play games.  It was nice seeing Joel and we all had fun playing Skip Bo and Phase 10.  I ended up winning both games.  
We took a little break to have apple pie and apple blueberry pie that Gayla made.  It was delicious.  We sure had fun!  We left at 10:30 and came home and finished putting the funeral together, so Bill can give it to Greg tomorrow at church.



No comments: