Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wed., 2/5/2020....President Trump was acquitted today Praise God! Took Melissa to therapy, Went to Old Town Drive In, Picked Hailey up and took her to Taco Bell



Hailey with her birthday present I had ordered.  It came in today.  16th Growing Up Girls Birthday Girl.  Her last one, unless she wants the one they have when she gets married.

I love this sign Vikki has hanging in her house for her kids to learn the Word of God!  It was cute and precious when she erased the fruit of the Spirit and they were sad because they wanted it on there.

I took Melissa to therapy, stopped at the bank, and then came home and worked around the house.  I went to Hallmark and picked up Hailey's last birthday girl collectible.  They called yesterday and told me it was in.  I picked Melissa up, and we went and got to go orders at Old Town Drive in, and went to Melissa's to eat lunch together.  It was yummy.  I left right afterward and told Melissa to rest before the kids get home.  3 hours of therapy really tire her out.  She works so hard.  I went to pick Hailey up from school at 4.  I gave her her belated birthday gift, and then we went to Taco Bell.  She got her usual.  I got quesadeas (sp).  Only one person was there when we came in, but after we ordered, the place was packed with people.  We sure were happy we beat the rush.  We had a nice talk while we were eating.  I took her home and while we were driving, Vikki called to say President Trump was acquitted.  We were both so happy!  I sure am thanking the Lord!  

No comments: