Friday, October 11, 2024

Friday, 10/11/24, 82 degree day again, slept in, volunteer work is done, Sat outside of camper, went for a ride, the most thrilling yet I think, stopped for ice cream at Cruisers, Made lunch/supper when we got back, sat outside, went for a walk around the campground,


While Bill waited for three people to get their hair cut, then got his cut, I went to the coffee shop next door and had an Ice Capp.  It was a small but very cute coffee shop.  There were only 2 tables and one was taken, but everyone who came in wanted their coffee’s to go.  I sat there a long time drinking mine very slowly and watching up on things on my phone. One of the ladies at the next table left so I talked to the one who was a grandma and had her almost year old granddaughter with her.  I was old her about sweet Rehvyn.  It helped pass time.  Bill came in the door to get me and took off for a ride.

l
The ride today was almost too thrilling for me…oh my goodness!!!!! The video of a short part of it is below. It went like that for miles. I about screamed a couple of times and Bill was driving good.
We stopped at Cruisers drive in again and pulled into a spot, ordered on the speaker, then sat outside and enjoyed our ice cream.
It’s filling up in the campground.  Met some new neighbors! 
 

Bill walking back to our camper, Roger and Rayleen’s house on the hill.  


It felt good getting to sleep in, especially after getting up early all week.  I sleep really good in the camper!  Bill ate breakfast outside, but it was 56 out and a little too cool for me.  We read our Bibles and had our prayer time, then sat outside for a while.  We decided to go for a ride.  Bill wanted to get a haircut, but the guy who is the barber was just going to lunch.  We walked through all the cute shops until the barber was back.  There were antique shops, a big flea market store, a peaceful cute shop with lots of cute Christian decor and shirts with Christian says on them.  By the time we got done, the barber was back, so Bill went in and I went next door for coffee.  Then when Bill came and got me we went for our thrilling ride.  We passed the Air B&B that we stayed at two years ago with Ziggy, Wayne and Lisa.  We never went the direction on the road we went on today.  We finally turned around and headed back to Mena.  We stopped for ice cream, then came back to the camper and ate dinner.  Then we went for a walk around the campground.  We came back and sat outside.  We met our neighbor on the hill behind us, and also said I to Ben and Rachael on the other side of us.  

We came in and played 2 games of 3-13.  I won the first big lots and Bill won the second by a little.  We sure had fun and lots of laughs!  What a great day!






No comments: