Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2024, Got groceries, packed lots in the camper, pulled the onions out of the garden, picked lots of green peppers, and picked tomatoes, Bill picked lots of watermelon, I sold some pumpkins

 

Pictures of Rehvyn Kenzie sent me....He is so cute!
His smile melts my heart

I got up early, read my Bible, then started packing stuff in the camper before it started to rain.  I went out to take something out to the garbage can before it got picked up.  A guy was buying some of my pumpkins.  It had just started raining.  He asked if he should give me the money or put it in the box.  I was happy he was buying.  He bought two big pumpkins and a small one.  It rained for quite a while, so he was my last customer.  

Bill pulled all of the corn husks out of the garden.  He also picked a wheel barrow full of watermelons.  I pulled the onions out and got quite a few.  Then I picked the green peppers and got a heaping big bucket full.  I also picked quite a few tomatoes.  Then Bill pulled all of the Zinnia’s in the veggie garden out.  They will be gone by the time we get home anyway.  We sure got lots done and Bill had 13 garbage cans of yard waste out by the road.

I went to Jack’s, then Meijer, then Aldi and got the groceries we need for the 2 1/2 weeks we will be gone.  I had someone come up to me in Meijer and say aren’t you Mrs. Schaard.  I said yes, but didn’t recognize the girl.  Then she told me she was Yvonne.  I haven’t seen her since she was in high school.  We talked for quite awhile.  I was so happy to see her and find out how her family was doing.  

I came home and had to wait for the garbage truck to pick up all that yard waste before I could pull in the driveway.  It took a while but they took it all. Yay!

Bill and I went to Culver’s and had a concrete mixer.  They gave him 25% off for his military discount.  So nice!  

We watched the debate and it’s so clear it’s good versus evil.  Standing for what God’s Word says or standing for killing babies, turning kids into transgenders and so much more that God’s words says is wrong.  I would be fearful to vote for what is clearly against God’s Word.





No comments: