Thursday, October 3, 2024

Thurs. 10/3/24, Packed, cooked, sold more at veggie stand, Trump at Ryder Center!!!!! closed up camper and hooked trailer with bike to it for an early leave in the morning

Got to see Hailey, Evan and Abby today
Evan’s shirt from the play he’s in.  On the back are the names of the kids in the play
 
I watched the Trump Rally on television.  Three of my favorite people were there!  Wish I would have had time to go...

 We slept great on our new mattress.  I got up early and read my Bible, then got busy packing more stuff.  I cooked burger with onions to have in the freezer while camping.  Cute up green pepper for the freezer here.  I made stuffed peppers and baked potatoes for dinner.  I set a timer, but when we tried to put the extend or retract it, it would only go part way.  I came in and checked the food and it was done.  I had Bill eat, and I was going to scrub the motorhome floors.  We  prayed, researched it, and finally just as I was about to scrub the floors in the motor home, Bill came out and decided we should take the jacks up and try to put the slide out in.  Then it worked just like it always has.  Thank you Lord and thank you Bill.  We got the trailer hooked on and then I shined the flashlight, while Bill drove the bike onto the trailer.  He is so good at that.  It was dark out, but I still took down my veggie table and put stuff away.  There was more money in the box.  Yay!


No comments: