Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wed. 10/2/24, Vikki, Kimmy and Jacob came over, got new mattress, Went to Zehnder's for Kimmy & Vikki’s Birthday Dinners, Went to Wild Birds Unlimited, Pride and Country, and Warbier’s,

Jacob came with Kimmy today Yay!
Vikki, Kimmy and I at Zehnder's for their free birthday dinners
Our outside selfie at Zehnder's


We always ask if Debbie is there and if she is she comes out to see us

Colors are starting....such a beautiful town

 
Vikki came over, then Kimmy and Jacob came. (Kimmy turned around and went back to get Jacob so he could help Papa pick up a kingsize mattress).  We all had our coffee, then Kimmy and Jacob moved the mattress off our bed into the garage.  Jacob enjoyed a couple of chocolate chip cookies.  I loved getting to spend time with him before we girls left to go to Frankenmuth.  Sue had called me and we tried to talk her into coming with us to Frankenmuth, but she had stuff to get done.  Bill took her to teach her how to put gas in her vehicle, to Sam’s Club to get Protein Drinks, and to the bank.  We listened to Jacob’s Salt Company Podcast on our way.  It was very good.  

We had a few samples in the Zehnder’s bake shop, then walked through the gift shop before going upstairs to eat.  I got a pot pie for my lunch.  The waitress brought me a plate so I could share all the side dishes.  She was really nice.  The girls enjoyed their lunch and we all watched it so we didn’t eat so much we would be in misery.  We had fun keeping this tradition.  I am so happy they make me part of it.  

We went to Bronner’s to get our free birthday ornaments.  I still had my coupon.  They were beautiful Merry & Bright Ornaments.  We did chuckle a little as that is one of our favorite Kimmy Memories.  We went to Wild Bird’s Unlimited after that, but walked through quickly because it was very hot in the store.  Next we stopped at Pride and Country and went through one shop, but decided to do the rest of the shops another day because we needed to get to Warmbier’s to have time to walk through the inside and also the outside.  It is a big place.   I got Kimmy a couple of cute things she liked and wanted for her birthday.  I can’t wait to see where she puts them.  She got me a Christmas present that I am to forget about.  It’s really cute too.  Bill took Jacob home after they got the new mattress on our bed, and Bill picked up the glass Vikki ordered for her bookcase.  He had it in her trunk when we got back.  Bill picked up Peyton and Isaac and took them to McDonald’s.  They were at our house waiting for us when we got back.  I gave Kimmy and Vikki their birthday presents.  Kimmy gave me the $50 out of her card to cover the $50 I paid for her birthday gifts.  So much more fun to find gifts she likes.  Vikki left to take Peyton and Isaac to church for youth group.  Kimmy stayed a few minutes longer, then she left too.  I sold two more pumpkins today.  Only have 5 more to sell, plus tiny pumpkins.  

Bill and I went to fill the motorhome up with gas.  When we got home, Bill ate his yummy chicken, mashed potatoes, delicious noodles and bread Kimmy and Vikki brought home to him from Zehnder's.  They always think of their dad.  He is very blessed and so am I.

We worked on getting CMA Event pictures together and labeling them to send our National Evangelists to have for the Colors Rally in Arkansas.  It took us a while to get them labeled on the same email as the pictures, but between the two of us we did it...oh and I prayed so I know that’s where the most help came from.  

It was such a fun day.  I sure do love my family! 

  

No comments: