Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tuesday, 10/8/24, Went to serve, good devotion, relaxed outside, another fun motorcycle ride, walk in evening


Today we served by washing all the tables and chairs  for leadership training and the rall
Bill really relaxing… I guess he needed it after all that work.  I napped in my chair next to him
The Mena Mountain Top Resort.  It our favorite hotel.  
Bill and I at the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge/Restaurant.  We stopped at the Lookout before going in
New Bear in the Lodge

More really fun roads to drive
Our view of some mountains next to the one we are  on
 

We walked down to where the volunteers meet.John 
gave a really good devotion on us decreasing while Jesus must increase.  After that he read off the list of jobs. Bill asked me if I wanted to wash tables and chairs, so we volunteered for that.  It took a while because there were e400 chairs.  It took a while but we work good together.  
We walked to the camper and ate lunch.  We relaxed in our no gravity chairs.  After we relaxed, we went on another amazing ride.  These roads went up the Rich Mountains which are 2,681 feet.  So many beautiful views and a thrilling ride to say the least!!!  Coming down was just as amazing!   

We got back to Mena and stopped at Beall’s to shop.  I found 4 cute tops and some jeans.  Jeans we $16 and tops were $10 and $12.  They have stores in Florida.  I was happy to see this one here.  
Bill cooked hotdogs on the grill and I made potatoes, corn and banana cream pudding dessert. We went for a walk in the campground while the cool whip thawed.  We visited with our friend Mike for a while.  Came back to the camper and played two games of 3-13.  I lost both.  I was talking to Vikki during one which affected my concentration.  It was a fun day


No comments: