Thursday, December 10, 2015

12/10/15

Beautiful sunrise this morning!

Evan trying a helmet on while we were shopping

Melissa had a huge sledge hammer to keep Evan in shape Ha Ha.


We had the helmet on backwards the first time.  Got it right now!

Now Evan gets to hold the big hammer


Met Melissa and Evan this morning at Toys R us.  Got Jack, Evan and Max's Christmas presents and Max's birthday present.  Went to Target and got Bruce's Christmas gift.  Glad to have most of my shopping done.  Went to Applebee's for lunch.  Came home and Kenzie came over for a while.  We made brownies and she had a bowl of chili with cheese and sour cream and saltine crackers.  I made dinner for a friend in our care group who just had shoulder surgery.  Took Kenzie to get her car from Poppi's work.  She had a boot belt repaired.  She went to work and I went to deliver the meal to Kay.  She has a friend  (in her late 70's) of hers taking care of her in her apartment.  She was such a sweet amazing lady.  She made banana bread when she heard about Bill's surgery and gave me a loaf.  Kay's mom and dad were there too.  Her mom was very sick and in a nursing home and now is back doing great.  Such a miracle and a very sweet lady.  Love seeing all the miracles God does.  Such an awesome God!  Bill and I watched a movie called "Letters from God" when I got home.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Cute pictures!!! The Gagers were telling me about the sunrise this morning, I am so happy you got a pic of it. :)