Saturday, December 19, 2015

12/18/1 Jack was having trouble breathing and was coughing a lot so went to the ER. He was admitted.



Jack in the ER

Jack with is mommy. He wasn't feeling good but smiled for this picture

Amanda and Matthew at Matthew's Graduation at SVSU





Melissa called at around 5:30 and Jack was having a hard time breathing.  I got dressed, packed my hair stuff and headed to her house.    I woke the kids up for school with the ants are marching song. Max took his medicine with just chocolate milk and we were both happy about that.  She and Jack left for the ER after his treatment.   After the kids were dressed, we got coats on and left for school.  We got out the door and I locked it and pulled it shut.  Than Max told me he didn't have his coat.  I tried to unlock the door to the garage but it didn't open. After a few tries, I pushed hard and it opened.  We got is coat and went out and got in the car and it wouldn't start.  Knew we would be late for school but called dad to come help.  Then I noticed the neighbor across the street had a light on.  Hailey and I went there and asked if he could jump my car.  He said yes and came right over.  Thankful for the flashlight on my phone so I could hold it so he could see.  That worked and we headed for school.  Amazingly the kids were on time.  Thank you Lord!  From there I went to the hospital ER to see Jack and stay with Melissa.  Jack wasn't doing well and nobody was doing much to help.  I asked if the respiratory therapist could come look at him again.  45 min later Bruce came and we were still waiting for the therapist.  One person had come in and sounded like they were going to send him home.  We all knew that wouldn't be good.  I left and they ended up admitting him and got him in a room.   Bill and I met Debbie and some of her friends at 5:15 for Matthews graduation from SVSU.  We got to the riders center and had 1 and 1/2 hrs to wait and save seats.  The graduation was nice. So proud of Matthew.  While there we got a text saying Jack was moved to pediatric ICU.  We were leaving and Melissa called and wanted a Hamburg.  I droppedBill off at home and then I picked up a Burger King whopper meal for her and took it to her.  It was 10 pm by that time.  Stayed almost an hour and left for home. The guy at the front desk asked someone on the phone to put the cameras on the front area as I walked out.  Got home  did a few things and went to bed




No comments: