Thursday, December 10, 2015

129/15 Took car in for extimate

Our sweet kids at Kids Care Groups  The front row is my group and the little guy with his hands on the girl in pink's head.

Bill did great today.  I am so happy to see him have it better this time.  Mykenzie called to give me her new phone number.  She is going to come this weekend and wrap Christmas presents.  Bill and I took my car into to get an estimate.  It will cost $1,126.68 to fix.  I am thanking God that the insurance company is waiving the deductible.  After we left there, we went to Riverside to get a hamburger.  I hadn't been there in a couple of years.  When we got home I did my lesson for tonight.  We made nativities.  They got all of the parts colored and now next week we will put them together.  Great group of kiddos!

No comments: