Thursday, December 17, 2015

12/17/15. Hailey's 12th Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Hailey who is 12 years old today.  She celebrated at Applebees with Bruce, Melissa and Ally. 

Evan loved Papa' Christmas Hat

Isaac loved Papa's hat too!  He's trying to keep it on his head while it' moving

Isaac, Evan and Peyton
Peyton and Evan had fun with the train set

By the Christmas Tree 2015



Peyton did this pose for me.  Afterward she came over and sat by me and told me she loved me.  She is such a sweetie

Isaac showing me he still has his school smile.  So cute and funny
 Got up and called Hailey at 7 a.m. before she went to school.  She is 12 years old today and is our miracle girl.  She is such a gift to me from the Lord!  Kimmy got here at 8:30.  We ran to target and I got a couple of Christmas presents and she got some stocking stuffers.  Came home and Vikki came shortly after we got home.  The girls worked on knitting their lambs.  They are so cute.  I knitted dishcloths.  Melissa a little later and dropped off Evan for me to watch.  She visited a little and then she went to have lunch at school with Hailey for her birthday.  She came back and visited more and we watched a DVD called United we Stand with songs from when the girls were young.  It was fun watching the singers singing them and seeing how much older they are now.  After the girls left, we were getting ready to go see Wes and Kenzie stopped in.  She had a ham sandwich and visited for a while and then we all left.  Wes was doing great and sitting in a chair when we got there.  Praying for Jack as he is at Ginny's coughing and she can't get him to stop.  Called Melissa and they are deciding what to do.  Have our church praying for him. He had just been walking all over.  Came home and ate sandwiches and watched the news and then a movie.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Awe I love all these pics you took. You were really on the ball lol. Love ya!