Monday, December 21, 2015

12/21/15 Bill got his new truck today!

Bill's new truck




Bill got his new truck today.  He is very happy about the great deal and all the extras he got and the great price for his truck he traded in.  It sure is a nice truck and a nice color.  He took me for my first ride in it and I turned on my heated seat and shortly after I was getting cold.  I turned the cold seat on instead of the hot seat.  Didn't know they even made those.  Ha Ha

Kimmy came this morning to hang out.  We all knitted and visited.  We had chicken soup for lunch.  Kenzie and Cole came over and ate their lunch they brought and Kenzie had some of my soup.  Then they helped wrap gifts while I made out the tags for them.  They are coming back tomorrow to finish
Melissa, Bruce and the kids came and dropped Evan and Max off for Kimmy to take to her house.  This will give Melissa a chance to catch up with things she needs to do before Christmas.  The boys are super excited to go to Kimmy's.  After everyone left, Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and I went to Birch Run to do a little shopping.  We had fun and found some great deals.  Went to McDonalds and then headed back to Saginaw.  When I got home, Bill took me for a ride in the truck to Omi's to pick up the Christmas cookies she made for me.  So sweet of her.  We had a nice visit and then headed home.

No comments: