Thursday, December 3, 2015

12/2/15












I got ready to go to Detroit to see Bill and then I went to let Mocha out before I went.  She pooped right away, but wouldn't do her other job. She took forever so I was getting a little irritated with her.   I decided to put my coat on and let her loose in the yard.  She went after she ran for a minute.  I called her and put her in the house. It ended up being a good thing because just as I got in the car and started it to back out of the garage, Bill called and told me not to come because they were going to transfer him to our VA hospital.  YAY  I was so glad I hadn't already left.  I went to the store to get the stuff I need for the Christmas Party on Sat.  Then I came home and called Vikki to see if she would come over.  She was still in bed and sounded a little down.  I called Kimmy and she said she would come over and Vikki could come and we would spend the day.  I had tried to call Melissa but didn't get her. She told me later she was driving for a field trip for Hailey's class.  They went to Bruce's work.  Vikki and the kids ended up coming over and we all had a good time.  Melissa and Evan came later.  The kids loved the Christmas tree and decorations.  They played nicely and then we ate turkey sandwiches for lunch.  Bill called and said the ambulance was 20 minutes away and wanted us to come so the kids could see him get out of it.  We hurried around and left in three different cars.  We got there about 3 minutes before the ambulance got there.  We were so happy to see Bill and have him close by.  They took him into his room while we waited in a room for them to get done.  One lady brought ice cream in for the kids.  They were pretty happy.  Shortly after, Bill came down the hall.  He was walking very normal with his walker.  We couldn't believe it as we thought he would be going very slow and would have someone following him with a wheelchair.  He was doing amazing.  We went to his room and visited him.  He was so happy.  Then a guy came in and started asking him all sorts of questions and giving him things to remember, giving him math problems and having him list all the animals he could think of in one minute.  The guy should have been professional and had us leave the room but he didn't.  When he got to the animal part, Bill listed about 5 and then his mind went blank. He choked up like he was crying.  We left then so we wouldn't be distracting.  When we came back, he never smiled again.  Weird because he was over joyed in Detroit and when he first got here.  Stacie went to see him and took him ice cream, a donut and coffee.  Bruce stopped in too.  I went to our officer's meeting for Faith Riders as he wanted me to be there.  I called when I got home and no answer for the 5 times I tried.  I left a message.  About 10:15 he called and said he was really down (I could tell by his voice)  he said the medicine was causing depression and they were going to change it.  Can't wait till he is back to the way he was when we first saw him.  Really praying for my sweetie.  I watched a movie I got from the Christian Book Store called Angels in Our Midst.  It was so horrible.  Lots of violence and bullying.  I still feel upset from it.  Just what I didn't need after already feeling upset about Bill and upset about Kenzie.  Praying for peace.

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

Awe you got some really cute pics! I love the one of all the kids eating ice cream so cute!