Friday, December 25, 2015

12/25/15 Merry Christmas! We went to Bruce and Melissa's or bunch and to watch them open gifts

Evan, Hailey, Max and Jack before opening gifts

Nana and Jack

Hailey, Abby and Jack

Jack, Abby, Hailey, Max and Evan

Abby with her new haircut

Evan

Max

Hailey

Jack

Love these pictures Melissa took of their family!
Jack

Melissa with dandelion Jack picked for her on Christmas Day in Michigan WOW

Evan, Hailey, Max and Jack

Hailey on Christmas Eve at Nana's

Jack with dandelion he picked Christmas Day

Max on Christmas Day

Bruce and Melissa on Christmas Eve

Hailey Evan Jack and Max on Christmas Eve

Evan on Christmas Eve

Evan playing with his new cement truck in his sandbox.  Unbelievable for December in Michigan




Peyton and Isaac

Nana, Isaac, Peyton and Papa

Such a cute pose Peyton did showing me her gloves and hat

Adam

Jacob

Eli
Eli, Nana, Adam, Papa, and Jacob


My favorite ornament

A full moon tonight.  Haven't had a full moon on Christmas since 1977 when Kimmy and Vikki were babies.  Won't have another one in many years so I took a picture
I got up at 5:30. Took my shower, spent time in the Word, listened to Christmas music and worshipped.  So thankful Jesus came as a baby on Christmas so long ago and so thankful He is my Lord and Savior!  Bill got up and got ready and we headed to Melissa and Bruce's.  We had yummy cinnamon rolls Bruce made when we got there.  The kids opened their presents and then Bruce and Melissa opened theirs.  The kids got papa lots of yummy candy kisses and they got me a beautiful vanilla candle.  Then we ate eggs and ham, omelet casserole, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and pancakes.  We had coffee and orange juice to drink.  I was so full after that.  Bruce got called into work so Melissa and I cleaned everything up. Then Bill and I left and headed to Vikki and Rody's.  We visited with them and saw everything the kids got for Christmas.  The kids were adorable.
We left there and came home to let Mocha out and then headed to Kimmy and Jared's.  The boys showed us all their lego sets they got.  They were together and amazing.  Eli was still working on his.  Jared had made a ham so they all got ready to eat.  I was still too full, but Bill ate ham, mashed potatoes, corn, and banana bread with them.  I tried a bite of ham to take the glaze Jared put on it.  It was yummy.  We visited after that, Bill took a nap and Kimmy and I knitted with our new needles.  Love my new needles.  I did take a Christmas cookie to eat as I left.  Bill took Jacob's big bag of M & M's to tease him and was going to give them back to him in the truck but he got so busy showing them everything in the truck that he forgot and brought them home.  He had to call Jacob and let him know.  Came home and did my blog and watched TV.  

1 comment: