Tuesday, December 29, 2015

12/29/15 Didn't go to breakfast....bad roads so just wanted to sleep in.

Cutie Adam and cute snowman...I borrowed this from Kimmy.  They just got home from Indiana and the other two boys have been sick.  Hopefully Adam doesn't catch it and the other two are better soon.


Didn't go to breakfast this morning.  Roads weren't good so just slept in.  Watched some old home videos while I did laundry.  Went to Vikki's for a while and we went to Jack's together.  After that I visited for a little while at her house.  Her road still wasn't plowed and was terrible.  All the other roads I took were fine.  Watched more movies when I got home.  Took Bill to get his truck from Garber's at 4:30.  Came home and Chuck brought some noodle soup he made from the turkey carcus we sent home with him.  It was yummy.  We went to fill the car, truck and some cans with gas so we could get our $1.00 off a gallon on 35 gallons before it ran out the end of the month.  For my car, Bill truck (it wasn't empty though) and a gas can it was a total of $35.00 with our dollar off 35 gallons.
Such a big blessing.  I went to Culver's when we got home.  Dad's mouth was bothering him so I went myself.  It was real quiet with mostly just workers there.  Kenzie waited on me and of course thought she knew exactly the concrete mixer I wanted.  She was pretty close except couldn't remember the second fruit I always get.  She knew it was either raspberries or strawberries.  It is strawberries.  She also was going to have them mix the cashews in instead of on top.  I do that both ways though so I guess she has me pretty figured out.  While I sat in the booth eating it, she came and talked to me for a while.  She was back at the cash register when I went to leave so I told her goodbye.  She called me as I was heading for the door and came over to me and gave me a big hug and said she loved me.  So sweet of her.  All her worker friends were watching because no one was busy.


No comments: