Sunday, December 20, 2015

12/20/15 Jack came home from the hospital today. YAY


The kids from kids care group sang beautifully this morning.  Emily did a wonderful job teaching them and they sure sang out, especially my little ones.


Woke Hailey up with the Ants go marching song first, them woke Max up.  They ate and got ready for church.  I had got up an hour earlier and got ready and put chicken in the crock pot for after church.  The kids ate and then we read the Bible.  After that, they watched an Andy Griffith show.  Then we left for church as we had to be there early for Max to sing.  The songs were beautiful.  We got a message that Jack was going to get out of the hospital so we were very happy.  Bruce took the kids home to see Jack.  We went home and ate chicken and mashed potatoes and then I made homemade chicken noodle soup with the broth and left over chicken.  I took some to Bruce and Melissa when I dropped off the kid's suitcases.  I came home and wrapped some presents.  Kenzie was supposed to help, but she's coming tomorrow instead.  

No comments: