Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12/15/15 Care group Christmas Party

I drove Hailey and three friends from her school to Horizons for this choir and bell concert for Bethlehem.  




Hailey looked beautiful and sang so pretty.  She did a great job! So proud of this granddaughter of mine
Chrystal wanted to take a selfie.  She is so sweet and so much fun.

We surprised Emily and got a cake to celebrate her birthday which is on Dec 22.  We don't have care group then so celebrated early.  I accidentally put 4 candles that don't  blow out on it.  Poor girl.  She sure was sweet and cute about it.  I thought I threw all of those candles out the last time. They are gone now.

Some of the yummy food we had.  Vikki and Jeff sent the edible arrangement and surprised us.

Love this sweet couple.  Roy and Marie are the nicest couple!

Amy and the two Dennis's.  

Marie, Connie and Lil....Connie drove Kay because she just had shoulder surgery and Lil is in her 80's but is taking good care of Kay in her appartment.

Emily and Derek got her a little late as her cheesy potatoes took longer than she planned.  They sure were good!

Love the smiles on these three faces.

Roy 
Ron, Bill, Dennis, Olivia, and Dennis
Marie, Roy, Lil, Kay and Connie

We had fun singing Christmas Carols.  

Add caption

Took a panorama picture but after all that work, Dennis wasn't on it.  After some help from Sam, I finally got Dennis in there (took the shot below just in case I couldn't fit him in.


Here's the full panorama view!

Bill and I in our red flannel shirts we got in Auburn Hills
Got up and took my shower and had a bloody nose in the shower.  Yuk.  Went to our breakfast and had another bloody nose.  Came home and got more stuff ready for tonight's party.  Left at 12:30 and went to Hailey's school to drive the kids to Horizons.  Was happy to see Chrystal and hang out with her.  Then it was nice to see Ginny.  We left to get in our cars.  Hailey didn't want to sit in front so she told Amber she could.  She was quite a talker!  Joy and Keleigh rode with us too besides Hailey.  The choir and bell ringers did so amazing.  They sounded so beautiful.  I sat at a table with Ginny, Chrystal, and two other ladies.  Took them back to school afterwards and called Melissa as before I left the parking lot.  Got done talking to her and had another nose bleed.  Was I ever glad it didn't happen while I was at Horizon's or driving the girls.  Stopped at Vikki's so it could stop, but she was at Kimmy's.  It slowed down so I just headed home.  Got home and got more things ready.  About a half hour before everyone came, my nose started bleeding again.  What a pain!  I never sat down all day except at Horizon's and was lifting heavy stuff so that's probably why.  Everyone came and we had delicious food, fun fellowship, great caroling and a good study too.  Cleaned everything up and chatted with Melissa on the phone for a while.  

1 comment:

Vikkis Blog said...

O my gosh I love you guys in your flannel shirts!!! How cute! Looks like a fun party!