Sunday, February 12, 2017

2/10/17...Melissa and Vikki came over and we headed to Kimmy's, Went to Pizza fundraiser

Norman posing by the fire....love that dog!

Me and Han.  Such a cute cuddly lamb

Missy with Han.  Love the fur on his legs

Kenzie and her cat

Joel wearing the pizza hat at the Pizza Fundraiser

Joel and Gayla

After Vikki and Melissa got here we went to Kimmy's.  We visited and then headed out to check on the sheep.  It was solid ice all the way to the barn.  Weird because we didn't have any snow or ice on the ground by us.  Kimmy showed us the best way to go so we wouldn't fall.  The newest lamb is adorable and so cuddly.  Loved holding her.  We visited and Kimmy glued some things of her Aunt Debbie's.  We had chicken noodle soup for lunch.  Another fun day.  We left so the girls could be home to pick up the kids.  Melissa and I had time to watch another Bible Study DVD "Not a Fan".  This study has really caused me to focus on Jesus more and I love my time with HIM.  I went to Kenzie's for a while.  She played "King of My Heart" on the piano for me.  Love that song.
She also played the guitar for me for a while.  Love how she plays.  Came home and Bill and I headed to Freeland to the church Kimmy and Jared got married in.  There was a pizza fundraiser to raise money for the youth to go on a mission trip.  The pizza was absolutely delicious.  The pastor is a lady and her husband made it.  We saw lots of friends there too.  Came home and watched a movie and played the words game.

No comments: