Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2/1/17....Kimmy's first lamb of the year was born healthy! Yay! Picked Kenzie up and spend the day with her. She cleaned the room upstairs for me and we put the mattress pad I got on sale on the bed

Kimmy and Jared's new lamb.  Romney/Suffolk mix.  So Cute!



My class had so much fun picking out their surprises out of the treasure box.  They earned them by memorizing their Bible verse.  So proud that they all said their verse!  10 kiddos hiding God's Word in their hearts.

My class with the bows they made out of duct tape.  The girls made bows for their hair and the boys made bow ties!  What a bunch of cuties!

Evan was so happy!


I went and picked up Kenzie at 9:30.  We went to Tim Horton's for a breakfast sandwich, cookies and she picked up Timbits for Peyton and Isaac.  She brought her eskimo doll and Harmony bear back to my house to keep here.  She wanted to make sure I would put them in a safe place.  She signed my adding machine note thing on the wall.  She has been signing her name to it and the date every time she comes now.  She's so cute!  She helped me put the King size mattress pad on the bed upstairs and then she vacuumed and dusted the room.  We made butter horns too!  She loves doing that with me. I sent some home with her.   We went to Vikki's on our way to take Kenzie back and saw Vikki and the kids.  Melissa was there too.  Kenzie gave her a bag of makeup for Hailey.  They were excited about the tidbits.  Lenny was happy to see Kenzie.  What a fun night at kids care group.  They went to watch the DVD about the Bible Story, worshipped and then came to my room.  I had a cup for each of them and under it was a peanut butter cup.  They didn't know what was under it and they couldn't touch it until I told them they could.  I handed each of them a marshmallow to hold.  I told them if they didn't eat the marshmallow until 3 minutes passed, they would get the surprise under their cups.  If they ate the marshmallow right away they would just get the marshmallow.  We set the timer and they waited patiently.  After we talked about how long it seemed for the 3 minutes to go by.  Then we talked about how long Jesus was in the wilderness and how hungry He must have been when the devil tempted him to turn the stone into bread.  We talked about the story they had heard about on the DVD and they sure knew most of the answers.  Amazing kiddos!  Melissa didn't think Evan would want to go out in the hall and say his Bible verse to Tina so I had Peyton go first, than Isaac, than I told Evan it was his turn.  He went right out and said it really good.  So happy he wasn't afraid to do it.  We all went to another classroom and made bows out of duct tape.  The kids loved it.  So much fun!

No comments: