Friday, February 17, 2017

2/17/17...Went to Kimmy's, went to Kyle and Ellen's Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner



Love this plaque that Jacob made me.  Thanks so much Jacob.  I will treasure this always!



Ellen and Kyle's Rehearsal.  Bill and Pastor Joliff are doing the wedding

Brittany and Nolan







Su
This sheep looks guilty.  That's because she butted me today!

Me and my wonderful grandsons! (Adam, Jacob and Eli)


Peyton, Jacob, Isaac, Eli and Adam in the back

Such a nice day! In the 40's.  The sheep looked so nice out grazing.  Little Star is enjoying it too

Had a fun day with Kimmy and the boys.  Jacob made me an amazing carved board with Jacob (heart) Nana on it.  It is so nice.  What an amazing job he did.  We checked on the sheep but no action.  Only action was when Kimmy was weighing the triplets.  She would weight one and then I would take a picture of the weight so we would remember it.  I turned to take a picture of the last weight and momma sheep decided to butt me.  Surprise Surprise!  Vikki was on her way after she picked Peyton and Isaac up from school.  They only had a half day too.  Vikki went to the thrift store and found a nice chair.  She called to see if Kimmy wanted it.  It was only 4.99.  Kimmy and I went to pick it up.  We got Ice caps for Vikki and I and a French Vanilla Cap for Kimmy.  Tim Bits for kids.  I left at 3:30 because I had to get home to get ready for Kyle and Ellen's Rehearsal Dinner.  It was very nice.  Joan coordinated everything and all went well for such a big wedding party.  Everyone was so sweet and we all had a great time.  Cathy was doing really well.  She said she has been doing better and continuing to stand on the Word and believing for her healing of Parkinson's.  
Nice seeing Tim's sister, Jeannie and Cory.  Breanna will be at the wedding tomorrow.

No comments: