Thursday, February 9, 2017

2/9/17...Walked 3 miles, worked on my list for Florida, went to Faith Rider's meeting

Took this picture of Bill at four CMA meeting because I became the Webmaster and have to have a picture of all the officers on the website for our group.  Bill is president (and I am first lady ha ha)
Shane sent me this picture of Claire opening her card from us!  She's so cute!



Went to the Sportszone and walked 3 miles at high speed.  Came home and ran off copies of the Newsletter to take to the meeting tonight.  Started making my list of what to take to Florida with us.    

Went to Pizza Hut for our Faith Rider's meeting.  26 of us were there.  The Beemer family was there and sound like they will be joining CMA.  That makes us happy.  Luis gave a really good message on perseverance.  He had me and three others stand and read scriptures he had printed on index cards for us.  I took pictures of all the officers and the girl who sends out cards for our CMA page online.

No comments: