Saturday, February 18, 2017

2/18/17...Went to Kyle and Ellen's Wedding, Bill helped do the service





                            Loved going to Kyle Krause's wedding today.  


Not the clearest picture, but I love the way Kyle and his mom are looking at each other.  So cute!

Cathy, Kyle and Tim


Pastor Joliff, Bill and Kyle waiting while the wedding party comes down the aisle

Nolan and Brittany

Cute sign the boys are carrying



Ellen and her dad


Bill doing part of the wedding but I was at an angle where I couldn't get him in the picture
I borrowed these pictures someone on the other side of the church took of Bill doing his part of the wedding.











Cute picture.  It reminded Vikki and I of the video of Kyle as a baby a few months old where he would stick his lips out when they told him to and then stop and then do it again over and over.  It was so funny.  Guess he was practicing for this day!

Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Krause


Pretty excited couple



Cathy, Tim, me and Bill

Me and the love of my life

My beautiful, precious girls

Cute picture of Vikki and Rody



Bill and his cute smile

 Cute picture of Jared and Kimmy at the reception
 Cutie Melissa and I 
Tim and Cathy
Bill, Tim and Pastor Joliff


Bill took me to I Hop for breakfast this morning.  Great breakfast!  Stopped to get a card for the wedding afterwards.  We went to Kyle's wedding today.  Bruce didn't go because he took their kids to the Hockey game.  Hailey was singing the American National Anthem and the Canadian National Anthem at the Dow Event Center with the choir from her school.  They sounded amazing on the video.  The wedding was very nice and Bill did a great job.  We have always been very close with Krause's and the kids call us Aunt and Uncle.  It was such an honor for Bill to be asked to do part of the wedding.  

We had a nice time at our family table at the reception.  Pastor Joliff sat with us too. The food was yummy and so was the cake.  I am so proud of my girls and their husbands.  They are always so sweet and are great examples for the Lord.  
How blessed we are!  Kimmy and Jared got lots of calls from Adam.  Papa and I were happy to get to talk to him too.  Happy no lambs came while they were at the wedding or reception.  

No comments: