Wednesday, February 8, 2017

2/8/17...Picked Peyton and Isaac up from school....went to McDonalds,...had kids care groups


Isaac and Peyton at McDonalds playing.  We had lots of fun!

Evan, Logan, Jacob and Jack

Bill and I went and put gas in the car and truck.  Only saved 40 cents per gallon this month.  Next month we will have $1.00 off per gallon for 35 gallons.  Kroger finally had gift cards quadrupled!
I picked Peyton and Isaac up from school.  We went to McDonalds and met Papa there.  The kids ate really good and then played with a couple of girls.  They were having lots of fun.  A lady came up to me and asked if I was a nana there with my grandkids too.  I told her yes.  She said her granddaughters were twins.  I told her mine were twins too.  She said their mom did in vitro.  I said Peyton and Isaac's mom did too.  I asked her how old hers were and she said 5 yrs.  I told her Peyton and Isaac were 5.  I told her their birthday was in Sept. and asked her when their birthday was.  She said Sept. 30 and the same year.  Then we talked about birth weight and found out all four of them were in the NICU together.  The kids sure had fun together.  She said maybe we would see each other at Mcdonald's again and the kids could play together.  After that, we came to our house and the kids played really good and had a snack.  We went to church at 6 and had class.  It was a fun but busy night.   Evan, Logan, Jacob and Jack got $5 gift certificates because they did their devotions for the month.  They were pretty happy.  

No comments: