Thursday, February 2, 2017

2/2/17...baked more butterhorns, made cabbage buns for Dzuba's for tomorrow night, got ready for officer's meeting

Kimmy and Jared's lamb!  Can't wait to see it tomorrow!!!

Got up and got bread dough going.  Cleaned the refrigerator out and then made a batch of butter horns.  Put dough for butter horns in the refrigerator for a while.  Went to get burger and cabbage at Jacks.  Came home and cooked it up and then baked the cabbage buns.  Baked the butter horns and frosted them and the ones Kenzie and I made yesterday.  Got my decal from Melissa's too.  Hung it on the wall and it looks great.  Nice and level.  Forgot to mention that when I opened the cupboard to get a dish out, I noticed Bill had unloaded the dishwasher last night.  It was hunt for and move the dishes to their rightful places time.  If it had been Jared, I would have known it was on purpose, but Bill just don't get where the dishes go.  Even the matching cups were in different places.  I still haven't found 3 of the fruit dishes he put away the last time.  Nice that he wanted to surprise me.  I almost mentioned to him that if he didn't know where a dish goes, he could just set it on the cupboard, but decided not to because it was so sweet of him to try,  We ate and after that, everyone came for the officer's meeting.  We had ten of us here.  The meeting went really well and Bill did a good job leading it.  Luis led us in prayer and it was amazing.  Reading the Shack again.  Great book.

No comments: