Monday, February 27, 2017

2/27/17...So sad that Family Christian Book Store is closing....

I went and got the groceries I need for Florida trip.  Went to the Family Book Store and my heart sank as I saw the Store Closing signs in the windows.  I heard they were closing on the radio, but I didn't think it would be so soon.  The workers I talked to had just been told and were very sad.  I will miss going there with my friend, Vikki, after our get togethers.  That's another reason that I am sad.
Went and got Holly's shower gift so I won't have to go late after getting back from Florida.
Got a lot ready for our trip and some stuff packed today.  Watched the movie, Priceless.  So sad what goes on in our world.  Praying hard for those who are victims of sex trafficking.  This movie really moved my heart.

No comments: