Thursday, February 23, 2017

2/23/17...Picked Kenzie up to spend the day, Went to Elder's and wives meeting at Pastor's house, Got haircut


Spent the day with this sweet granddaughter!
Crystal put this picture of me and Celeste on Facebook today.  So many great teaching memories with all of my sweet kiddos through the years.  Celeste is a big 7th grader now.

I went to get my hair cut at Catherine's today.  We had a really nice visit while she did my hair.  After I left her house, I went to pick up Mykenzie.  It was another beautiful day with 50 degree temps today.  We were eating our soup and Kimmy called to say she was stopping in.  I quick heated up a bowl of veggie soup for her to have when she got here.  She didn't have long tasty because she had to get back to check on Della.  We enjoyed her visit lots though.  Kimmy dropped off the birthday gift I ordered for Eli.  She picked it up after her dentist appt.  Kenzie baked my dump cake for the Elder's meeting tonight and also made a white cake for her papa.  He was very happy of course.  She helped me do some cleaning I needed to get done before I go to Florida.  We looked through some old pictures which was fun.  She is sure fun to be around.  It was nice getting with the Elders and their wives.  Joan made us delicious pasta and chicken parmesan.  Tina made a yummy salad and I brought the dessert Kenzie made.  We had a good meeting.  Love this group God has put together.

No comments: