Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2/20/17....Peyton, Isaac and Vikki are sick today. So nice out that I hung our sheets out on the line.

Isaac with his bucket and Peyton laying around.  Poor sweeties are sick along with their mommy today.  

Love having sheets on the line.  They smell so good when they go back on the bed.

I was shopping today and found this cute shirt for Hailey for $3.  Couldn't pass that up.

Mikayla, Hailey, Alli and Kelly at Bavarian Lodge for Mikayla's 13th Birthday Celebration
Was sad to see that Vikki, Peyton and Isaac are real sick.  Praying for them to feel better fast.  Got ready and did laundry.  Beautiful out so I hung it out on the line to dry.  I went shopping after that.  I was trying to find a cover up for swimming.  I went to Walmart, Target, Gordmans, Burlingtons, TJ Max's, Kohls, and then Meijer's.  Found one at Kohls but it was $40 and no way was I going to pay that.  I left to go to my last store, Meijer's and found one and it was on sale for $17.  It's pretty much like the one Vikki had gotten me which I loved.  I also found a $5 top I liked for me and a $3 for Hailey.  Borrowed this picture of the girls at Mikayla's birthday party.  What a great group of girls who love the Lord!  Thankful Hailey has such nice friends.

No comments: