Tuesday, February 21, 2017

2/19/17... Went to church, went for a mile walk, went for a motorcycle ride

Shani's little guy is crawling all over and pulling himself up to stuff now.
Beautiful weather in the high 50's.  Nice day for a ride!!!

Going down River Rd.

Loved seeing this eagle's nest with two eagles sitting in the tree by it


Melissa and Bruce's family room turned out beautiful.  What a difference with the wallpaper and chair rail down and newly painted walls.  Bruce did a great job!
We went to church.  Stacie and Kody were there today.  Isaac was worshipping so cute.  Came home and got a text that Peyton was sick and crying because her legs hurt. Started praying right away.
I went for a walk because it was so nice outside.  Got about a mile down the road and heard a motorcycle coming.  Bill told me to hop on and we rode home to get dressed for a longer motorcycle ride.  We went 30 miles.  It was so nice and I didn't get cold at all.  When we were going down River Rd., I saw an eagle's nest with two eagles sitting in the tree by it.  This is the fourth next close by around here that I know of.  Love seeing them.  We turned around so I could take a picture.

No comments: