Monday, February 13, 2017

2/12/17...Went to Church, taught Sunday School, had Max and Jack come spend time with us

Kimmy's Sheep had triplets....sooo cute!  8 lb., 9 lb. and 10 lb.,  nice sized lambs

Max, Jack and Mocha
Jack and Max

Jack, Max and Papa at McDonalds

Taught Sunday School today.  Had 10 kids in my class.  Sienna is funny.  When I go into the room where all the classes meet with Joan, she is always on my chair and then she either sits on my lap or shares the chair with me.  Then the kids all try to be first to hold my hand while we walk to class.  This week it was Sienna and Peyton who beat.  Gigi held on to the back of my shirt while we walked.  Such sweet kiddos.  We had fun in class and they are sure learning their memory verse quickly, even though it is a long one.  After church, we came home and ate dinner.  Then I called Melissa to see if Max and Jack wanted to come over for a while.  They did and were really excited.
They played Indiana Jones for a while and played with legos for a long time.  At 6:00 we went to McDonalds and they ate than played.  They had lots of fun with some other kids that were there.  They wanted shakes.  Jack started playing and forgot about getting a shake, but Max wanted his.  I got it for him and he ate it right away.  Jack came to the table after they were done playing and asked if he could still get a shake.  When we left, they got their free little ice cream cones (which Papa ate).  I ordered Jack's shake and also one to take home for Hailey and Evan.  Hailey and Evan were really happy when we brought them the shakes.  Bruce has the family room all primed and it looks great.  Can't wait to see it painted.  Bill and I played "Words with Friends" on our phones.  

No comments: